Welcome to Gregory House

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We hope you'll enjoy your stay... forever...

5 posters

Watching last train first or Is Gregory a Bad guy?

Mr J
    Mr J

Watching last train first or Is Gregory a Bad guy? Empty Watching last train first or Is Gregory a Bad guy?

Post by Mr J Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:39 pm

In my opinion to the latter question "No" lets reveal the facts about Last Train's Gregory {which may just be in James imagination}

1. Eager to help Lost Doll find her dolly
    2. Seems regretful about Lost Dolls condition
    3. Generously tips Sales Boy
    4. Encourages the Train to go on it's own path and ignore Judgement Boy
    5. When Haniwa gets off he says something like "This is my last stop" and Gregory morosely says " indeed it is" {but then he chuckles a bit later]

any other examples or opinions?

Right forgot to mention involving the first issue. Last Train first it makes it looke like he learns about their behaviors and how to deal with them he seems less aware in some circumstances.
    CyberFox
    CyberFox

Watching last train first or Is Gregory a Bad guy? Empty Re: Watching last train first or Is Gregory a Bad guy?

Post by CyberFox Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:34 pm

As far as i see it, Gregory is a figure of mystery
    You can't figure out for sure if he's a good guy or a bad guy
    Becca-chan
    Becca-chan

Watching last train first or Is Gregory a Bad guy? Empty Re: Watching last train first or Is Gregory a Bad guy?

Post by Becca-chan Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:13 am

There's also when Gregory gives Mummy Dog a present when the latter ends up falling over.

Overall, I'm not sure what Gregory is on the good or bad scale; it seems to vary from series to series, with Last Train showing a more human side to him.
    Mr J
    Mr J

Post by Mr J Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:04 pm

oh and i forgot when he's nice to sleepy sheep and willing to stay with him while hes sleeping
    maddly
    maddly

Post by maddly Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:40 am

ehh, thats why i didnt like the 3rd season as much

he wasnt as prickish
    supercomputer276
    supercomputer276

Post by supercomputer276 Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:02 pm

I never really thought of Gregory as so much a "bad guy" as much as a guy who does his job in the grand scheme of things. Sure, he's an antagonist, no doubt about that, but not "bad."
    Mr J
    Mr J

Post by Mr J Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:20 pm

I noticed something while rewatching the diffrent parts so many times I get bored with one i rewatch another. I noticed Gregory's mother eats souls that cannot release their grasp on reality. if thats true then people who willing give up reality to seek out gregory house wouldnt be eaten.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:02 pm