Welcome to Gregory House

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We hope you'll enjoy your stay... forever...

+3
supercomputer276
Oos
SonicHearts
7 posters

Gregory Horror Show - Volume 3: The Last Train

SonicHearts
    SonicHearts
    Admin

Gregory Horror Show - Volume 3: The Last Train Empty Gregory Horror Show - Volume 3: The Last Train

Post by SonicHearts Thu May 06, 2010 4:21 am

The third series, "The Last Train" is set with 26 stories during a bizarre train ride that Gregory embarks upon.

Download here. [download coming soon]
    Oos
    Oos

Gregory Horror Show - Volume 3: The Last Train Empty Re: Gregory Horror Show - Volume 3: The Last Train

Post by Oos Fri May 06, 2011 2:01 pm

Ohhh man. I wanna see Last Train so bad. ;a; When will it be uploaded? It's got some Roulette Boy innit and I eat up anything involving him XD
    supercomputer276
    supercomputer276

Gregory Horror Show - Volume 3: The Last Train Empty Re: Gregory Horror Show - Volume 3: The Last Train

Post by supercomputer276 Fri May 06, 2011 7:08 pm

Yes, Roulette Boy does appear in Last Train, in episode 20.
    Anonymous

Gregory Horror Show - Volume 3: The Last Train Empty Re:Gregory Horror Show - Volume 3: The Last Train

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:57 pm

When is it coming?
    I've watched 1 and 2 , 5 times
    all thanks to you
    supercomputer276
    supercomputer276

Post by supercomputer276 Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:05 pm

Given she doesn't come around all that often, at all, I have no idea when SonicHearts is going to upload season 3. I'd try, but my previous attempts to rip the episodes from DVD didn't go so well.
    nanalita
    nanalita

Post by nanalita Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:17 am

supercomputer276 can we ask you to make an iso image to DVD and post it? I want to try to help you remove episodes))
    Very Happy
    SonicHearts
    SonicHearts
    Admin

Post by SonicHearts Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:35 am

Considering my current computer troubles, mainly of little to no disk or drive space at all, I have had no way to put the episodes on my computer, configure, edit, and upload.

I'm working on buying and fixing some of the technology in my home, but for now, I'd say youtube is a very good friend to have :3
    nanalita
    nanalita

Post by nanalita Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:57 am

SonicHearts understandable) good luck with that) unfortunately youtube most of the videos in Russia is not open and did not see in the search for ... therefore hope that someone will spit out) very much hope for you)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:31 pm

I wanna see it ........... NOW!!! >.<
    Oos
    Oos

Post by Oos Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:36 pm

Stop being impatient, geez. If you absolutely MUST have it now, find the DVDs. Neutral SH doesn't HAVE to do this for us, you know.
    nanalita
    nanalita

Post by nanalita Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:15 am

Whether it be in person I can, I would have bought would be happy to ... But alas, make up if Peter had was 1.5 months, if very lucky, but now longer and more ... And it often happens that a parcel does not arrive. And take care of transferring the money so much that I personally prefer to wait, or to offer help ... What I call and you, Mr. Krusi...

Oos, do not tell where and to whom I ask: to write the dialogues 1 and 2 seasons of GHS?!
    Since my native language is not English, some of the phrases and words I could not tell ... I'll be very grateful if you would help me)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:34 pm

I Can Not Wait Any Longer!
    Oos
    Oos

Post by Oos Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:26 am

Then gtfo.
    CyberFox
    CyberFox

Post by CyberFox Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:43 am

Oos wrote:Then gtfo.

PEOPLE PLEASE!
    Be civil!
    nanalita
    nanalita

Post by nanalita Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:48 am

People are not computers =___="
    No need to swear ... Now on YouTube posted vol. 3 GHS.

Still, I very much hope SonicHearts Very Happy
    SonicHearts
    SonicHearts
    Admin

Post by SonicHearts Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:52 am

So, I'm working on getting all the episodes on my desktop when I can right now.

For now, have this clip from this volume: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    ~lac~
    ~lac~

Post by ~lac~ Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:49 pm

Can't wait for the 3th
    But first i have to see theones before
    Thankyou sooooo much for the vidio clip
    *~Shedo~*
    *~Shedo~*

Post by *~Shedo~* Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:49 pm

Thank you so much for the clip

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:29 am