Welcome to Gregory House

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We hope you'll enjoy your stay... forever...

3 posters

Things you only noticed in GHS once you became a member and began watching it repeatedly

Mr J
    Mr J

Things you only noticed  in GHS once you became a member and began watching it repeatedly Empty Things you only noticed in GHS once you became a member and began watching it repeatedly

Post by Mr J Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:40 am

So i've watched last train several times since i joined. and i've noticed when the train stopped at BioFarm in the background of the station you could see Mummy papa and mummy dog getting aboard. also i like to see if i can read the ghs times sometimes. anybody else discover anything they didnt notice the first couple of times?
    Becca-chan
    Becca-chan

Things you only noticed  in GHS once you became a member and began watching it repeatedly Empty Re: Things you only noticed in GHS once you became a member and began watching it repeatedly

Post by Becca-chan Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:23 am

I think I noticed something in the first series, in the last episode.
    If you look closely at the scenes where it looks as if the First Guest is running, you actually can see that he got hit by a car.
    ( The scene is heavily transitioned by other scenes, but it's still possible to see it)

In the Bloody Karte arc, with the episode that has Musha Dokuro in it; after the scene where Mummy Papa gets his head stabbed.
    When the action starts again, you see Mummy Papa's eyes follow Fritz and Musha Dokuro.

Those are the only things I can think of at the moment.
    supercomputer276
    supercomputer276

Things you only noticed  in GHS once you became a member and began watching it repeatedly Empty Re: Things you only noticed in GHS once you became a member and began watching it repeatedly

Post by supercomputer276 Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:47 pm

During Bonsai Kabuki's episode in Last Train, I noticed there were Prompters in the background during the show, likely playing the instruments. Particularly, to the angled shot right before the curtain drops, I saw a group of three together. So much for the whole "twins" thing.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 11:17 am