Welcome to Gregory House

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We hope you'll enjoy your stay... forever...

3 posters

About Gregory Horror Show: Soul Collector

SonicHearts
    SonicHearts
    Admin

About Gregory Horror Show: Soul Collector Empty About Gregory Horror Show: Soul Collector

Post by SonicHearts Tue May 11, 2010 1:01 am

Gregory Horror Show is a survival horror video game based on the computer-generated imagery (CGI) anime series of the same name. The game was published by Capcom in Japan and Europe, but was not released in North America. Players find themselves lost in a wood and forced to seek refuge in a menacing hotel run by Gregory, a creepy anthropomorphic mouse. In order to escape the hotel, players must retrieve a soul in a jar from each of the hotel's bizarre denizens and return them to Death.

Players must navigate the hotel, retrieving the bottled souls which the hotel guests have been carrying. Neko Zombie, a cat who has become imprisoned in his room, introduces players to the control scheme and methods of spying on guests and stealing the souls back. Spying through keyholes allows players to eavesdrop useful information from guests, as well as scout ahead before plunging into a room and coming face-to-face with guests.

Guests will usually flee if they see the player character, whilst they still possess a bottled soul. Once the player has recovered the soul from that particular guest, instead of fleeing they will chase and attack the player, reclaiming the soul should the player still be holding it. The guests can all run faster than the player's character, making stealth an important aspect of play. It is possible to hide in wardrobes, but this must be achieved whilst any pursuing guests are out of sight.

As play progresses and souls are collected, more guests check-in the hotel and more hotel rooms and areas become available for exploration. This is in addition to the guests who have already been relieved of their soul bottles - these prowl the corridors of the hotel, looking for the player, making it increasingly difficult to travel from one location to another without being seen.
    skullvic
    skullvic

About Gregory Horror Show: Soul Collector Empty possible questions and praise this @#$% game xDDD

Post by skullvic Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:52 am

You're right Sonic xD
    Razz GHS SOUL COLLECTOR is a faithful reflection of the series XD
    I found it years ago surfing in the net xDDD first in Korean XDDD later in the real English version, that certainly I prefer English voice 10000000times that the Japanese XDDDD what a mess xDD
    Well I love the game, only to say a defect... the low number of the series characters... yeah, there are a lot of people inside Gregory House but I need more xDDDD secondaries as HANIWA, GENTLEMENPIG, TRAPMOUSE, DEATHBODY etc

whatever almost rating 10/10 but I give it 9.5 for this xDD and the duration that it is very short for me ...XDD

Now I have a question if you know anything about it. The figurines xDD
    These little puppets that you collect during the game
    I have GREGORY, KATHERINE, HELLCHEF, MUMMYPAPA, MUMMYDOG, JUDGEMENTBOY & CACTUSGIRL ... but I don't know how I got them xDDD and there are hollows next the figurines so I left someone of them

please please please xDD if you know anything tell me please
    see ya my friends xD
    supercomputer276
    supercomputer276

About Gregory Horror Show: Soul Collector Empty Re: About Gregory Horror Show: Soul Collector

Post by supercomputer276 Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:11 am

According to information I gathered for the Wikia, you get a character's figurine when you've assembled their entire schedule in your memos.
    skullvic
    skullvic

About Gregory Horror Show: Soul Collector Empty Re: About Gregory Horror Show: Soul Collector

Post by skullvic Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:48 pm

that's it!?
    so eaaaasy!! ¬¬ but I'm not very sure... I'll try and I'll tell you xDD
    Razz thank you, my friend! ...and welcome to the comunity! ^^

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 6:24 am