Welcome to Gregory House

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We hope you'll enjoy your stay... forever...

+5
Nilgiree
Becca-chan
Oos
SonicHearts
taitofan
9 posters

GHS Shipping

taitofan
    taitofan

GHS Shipping Empty GHS Shipping

Post by taitofan Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:58 pm

I've been wondering if this is a good idea or not, but I think we're all mature enough not to start any flame wars over the subject. So. Please be respectful! If you aren't a shipper and don't think it belongs in GHS, that's your rightful opinion, but please don't post here to say that. Likewise, for the love of all that's holy, don't bash any shippers, ships, or kinks. Some people (myself included) might ship something that you find offensive, and it's okay not to agree, but it's not okay to be a jerk about it. Everyone just play nice, please?

So, shipping! For those who aren't familiar with that, it's for romantic or sexual relationships between characters. There's some canon (mostly one-sided from Catherine) shipping, and lots of fun characters for non-canonical relationships too! Which ones do you like?

Personally, my OTP is Hell's Chef x My Son. I just...love it. A lot. I won't go all shipping manifesto on you, but I see this working on many accounts, and it's just so...deliciously twisted. I might have a kink for nice kids to be into not-so-nice adults. Mind you, most of the couples I like in GHS I see as inherently dark just because of who the characters are. That doesn't mean I can't see dark fluff though. Fanfiction needs more dark fluff imo. This isn't the first time I've shipped a candle and a clock either. Hello Beauty and the Beast!

Judgment Boy x Roulette Boy is my other big love. Oh the spinning. Oh the catchphrases. This one I don't even see as dark, just rather fun and dorky.

I also like: My Son x Mummy Dog, Roulette Boy x My Son, Roulette Boy x Mummy Dog, Roulette Boy x My Son x Mummy Dog (pattern? what pattern?), Hell's Chef x Gregory, Catherine x Girl, Cactus Girl x Lost Doll, Neko Zombie x Boy/Girl, Hell's Chef x Boy/Girl, Judgment Boy x Neko Zombie, Hell's Chef x Judgment Boy, Gregory x Boy, Catherine x Cactus Girl, Hell's Chef x Roulette Boy, Judgment Boy x My Son, Neko Zombie x Mummy Dog, Judgment Boy x Boy/Girl... Um, I think that's it, but I could be forgetting something. I'm not hugely picky.

I know I'm not the only shipper here, so please share if you'd like!
    SonicHearts
    SonicHearts
    Admin

GHS Shipping Empty Re: GHS Shipping

Post by SonicHearts Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:36 pm

"Hello Beauty and the Beast"
    That got me XD Because I for fun ship that too, LOL.

Most ships I think up tend to be the "just-for-fun-crack-shippping" kind of stuff. Where I'll see a moment or chemistry where I can't help but just express "I ship it." Though I'm never serious about any of them XP

Except maybe Hell Chef/Catherine. I find this supper cute and workable >.>

Not to mention Gregory x everyone. 'Cause he's a pimp like that.

Others I've liked shipping are like... Cactus Gunman x Second Guest[derp unorginal am I], James x Lost Doll, James x Cactus Girl[this more than the other], and I can agree to Gregory/Hell Chef XD Because just... lol yes.
    Oos
    Oos

Post by Oos Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:56 pm

Judgment Boy x Roulette Boy is my OTP |D SPIN ME HURRY UP AND SPIN ME DO IT NOW

I'm a big fan of Cactus Girl/Lost Doll too. :3
    Becca-chan
    Becca-chan

Post by Becca-chan Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:18 pm

Oh my...I was wondering when a shipping topic would come along XD

I have a few GHS pairings...although a lot of them are crack pairings due to there being not so many mentioned couples in the show.

Hell's Chef x Catherine and Mummy Papa x Mummy Mama are practically my only canon ones.

Other than that, my crack pairing ships are...James X Lost Doll ( I don't know why...but it just seems possible)

Doctor Fritz x Cactus Girl

Gregory x Second Guest ( although that was before I saw the full series of Second Guest XD; ...although I'm not sure, but I could of sworn Gregory had a little crush on her in the earlier episodes)

Nekozombie x Angel Dog

Angel Dog x Judgement Boy

And my guilty pleasure... *drum-roll* Hell's Chef x Gregory ( although when it's not seen as a coupling, I see it as a bro-mance, parent-child relationship)
    Nilgiree
    Nilgiree

Post by Nilgiree Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:35 pm

In my head HELL CHIEF TOPS ALL : D I can't really see him being submissive in any situation (apart from when his candle is out, but I see Gregory rush to him whenever that happens .w. ) And Catherine is also like that as long as she doesn't have her guard down (I have a thing for dominate females)

So my het pairings go something like: Hell Chief x Catherine, Catherine x Fritz, Catherine x [any guy other than Chief], and Cactus Girl x Cactus Gunman (I think Girl has brother-complex XD;;)

And as a BL fan for 4 years I can't help shipping Hell Chief x Gregory pretty hard XD But I think I might like Neko Zombie x Gregory more sometimes (It all started with a fan art with Neko literally eating Gregory's guts; you can also tell I like slightly(?) violent relationships). Then there's my crack of JB Gold x Normal JB (It's like selfcest, but not!) But at the end I can support anything with Gregory, Cactus Gunman and JB bottom ;9
    Becca-chan
    Becca-chan

Post by Becca-chan Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:18 am

Nilgiree wrote:

And as a BL fan for 4 years I can't help shipping Hell Chief x Gregory pretty hard XD But I think I might like Neko Zombie x Gregory more sometimes (It all started with a fan art with Neko literally eating Gregory's guts; you can also tell I like slightly(?) violent relationships). Then there's my crack of JB Gold x Normal JB (It's like selfcest, but not!) But at the end I can support anything with Gregory, Cactus Gunman and JB bottom ;9

Oh! that one about the picture of Gregory and Nekozombie, was it done by someone called かにはる ? ( she's a favourite artist of mine)
    I haven't seen that picture myself, but my sister had seen it and told me about it.

I've actually seen a few JB Gold X JB pics before XD
    Nilgiree
    Nilgiree

Post by Nilgiree Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:53 pm

@Becca-chan Yes! Kaniharu is also one of my favorite artists too. I just love her Gregory v v v
    taitofan
    taitofan

Post by taitofan Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:34 pm

SonicHearts wrote:"Hello Beauty and the Beast"
    That got me XD Because I for fun ship that too, LOL.
    Hanging around the Disney kink meme as long as I have, I've found this is pretty common ship. Slap Slap Kiss pairs are always fun. <3 It just kinda blew my mind to realize I shipped more than one candlexclock couple.

Becca-chan wrote:Oh my...I was wondering when a shipping topic would come along XD
    Where I go, shipping follows. I waited as long as I could before I just had to break down and make this. X3

Oh snap, Gregory x Neko Zombie is one I missed. It's not a huge love of mine, but I can't say no to some good ol' foe yay. But! I can only see it as very dark and violent. IMO, Neko Zombie would rather eat Gregory than do anything loving with him.

Ah, part of me wants to like Hell's Chef x Catherine, but I just can't quite get there. I'm not a militant shipper by any means just look at that tl;dr list of ships I mean gosh taito have some restraint this is a hotel not a brothel but something is holding me back. Maybe Pixiv will work its magic one of these days and convert me. This is such a common occurrence, I can't even say.
    Moony
    Moony

Post by Moony Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:33 pm

My favorite pairing in general would be Hell's Chef and Catherine because it's kinda canon (both in the anime and the game)...sometimes I wonder who would be at the top.
    I also like Gregory x Cactus girl (because of the teasing in the last episode)or Gregory x Guest and Angel Dog x Neko Zombie (because she is the only one in the hotel who is friendly toward him.
    I enjoy Hell Chef x Gregory (yay bromance!) and Neko Zombie x Gregory (yay angsty/gory relationship!).
    maddly
    maddly

Post by maddly Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:11 am

I ship gregory and eminem.....
    nightassassin480
    nightassassin480

GHS Shipping Empty GHS Pairings

Post by nightassassin480 Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:50 pm

I don't really have a favorite pairing when it comes to GHS, because there are just so many good ones. I don't have any problems with anything that would inhibit me from enjoying any pairing out there really, (Although I do enjoy anything creative and new more than the usual and popular pairings that you see everywhere). My only issue is that for the life of me, I can't seem to enjoy anything with Cathrine in it. I don't know if it's just because I'm not a huge fan of Cathrine or it's just that I just haven't found the right story yet, but whatever.

But stuff I ship is a different story. I will ship pretty much anything though it's usually random crack pairings between the secondary characters that I think could look good together, and when I say 'random' I mean that I have shipped Cactus Gunman x Poor Conductor before.

I also like Lost Doll x Cactus Girl, Hell's Taxi x Pay Phone, Mummy Papa x Mummy Mama, Umbaba x Bonsai Kabuki, My Son x Lost Doll, and the ever popular Hell's Chef x Gregory. I like more, but I'd literally have to take up the whole page to type them all up.
    supercomputer276
    supercomputer276

Post by supercomputer276 Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:08 pm

Not wanting to ship Catherine with anyone is perfectly understandable.

I... don't particularly have any. I only got a few pairings across every form of media I've experienced, none of which are for GHS. I just feel the show is too atmospheric for it to be a good shipping conductor for me, if that makes any sense. I suppose I take more interest in the setting than the characters. I just wanted to make a quick crack at Catherine, probably as a coping mechanism.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 9:37 am