Welcome to Gregory House

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We hope you'll enjoy your stay... forever...

4 posters

Slipknot Fan?

Oos
    Oos

Slipknot Fan?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Slipknot Fan?

Post by Oos Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:23 pm

He still kept using emotes, btw. Just saying. Also restricting the amount of times a day someone is allowed to post, no matter how irritating they are, is not a smart idea. What about the roleplayers? What about people having an actual discussion instead of going into topics and putting in an unwanted opinion?

You want to fit in? Great. We love having new people. BUT THERE ARE RULES. It's SonicHearts' decision, not anyone else's. It is not up to you. No forum has bans that work like 'oh let's vote to bring them back'. Krusi was immature and didn't feel like listening to anyone. Everything was negative. EVERYTHING. He went into posts saying 'i don't like this' and 'that was weird', when it wasn't necessary.

The school comparison is lame. We're a forum. We talk. There are rules. If you do not follow the rules, you are banned. It's a simple formula. A better comparison would be if you were at an art school, told everyone their art sucked, acted like an ass, and submitted subpar work yourself.

Am I a jerk? Of course. That's who I am. But I can admit it, and I don't let it get in the way of making friends with people. No one wants to talk to someone who typs liek dis.

PS: paragraphs are your friend. Separate your thoughts. No one wants to read this gigantic brick of text about a topic no one else seems to really care about :/

PPS: Goin' on back to the Jerk-cave now. I'm done with the discussion~
    Yamelia
    Yamelia

Post by Yamelia Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:34 pm

@supercomputer276 can i have your steam ID ? =)
    supercomputer276
    supercomputer276

Post by supercomputer276 Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:32 pm

You already have it.
    Yamelia
    Yamelia

Post by Yamelia Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:37 pm

is it.....Supercomputer276? ;o

lucky guess? ;P

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 9:28 am