Welcome to Gregory House

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We hope you'll enjoy your stay... forever...

+2
supercomputer276
SonicHearts
6 posters

Tumblr?

SonicHearts
    SonicHearts
    Admin

Tumblr? Empty Tumblr?

Post by SonicHearts Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:26 am

I figure some of us must have some, si?

Feel free to share links to your own-- or even any you think worth following!

If anyone would care to flock to mine. Though, it's mainly random, haha.

I also have an art tumblr, though, no reason to really go there. It's mostly my doodles[which are currently looots of Disney.]

I actually made one for Gregory Horror Show before making this forum, but haven't done anything to it beside a few pictures[which, if any are yours, they are credited and linked back to your dA's or wherever they were linked from], but it's open for submissions.
    supercomputer276
    supercomputer276

Tumblr? Empty Re: Tumblr?

Post by supercomputer276 Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:58 am

I considered one, but I'm still not sure just what Tumblr is. Some sort of blog? Anything I can do in a blog is probably covered by my dA journal.
    SonicHearts
    SonicHearts
    Admin

Post by SonicHearts Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:11 am

I've had tumblr for like... a year? And I'm still not sure how to explain what it is XD

It's like a blog... but a community more like? You just reblog other things or post things the whole time relevant to your interest and lets you interact with more people within those same interest.

How I mainly see timblr: a place of many amazing/hilarious gifs, short cut to keeping up on memes and sites, a place of pretty pictures, and most of all.... addicting. I have no idea why it is, but it is. Probably because it's just clean cut easy and there's new things to look at all the time.
    Nilgiree
    Nilgiree

Post by Nilgiree Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:07 am

Tumblr is addicting xD I use mine for posting drawings and rebloging whatever I find interesting too, but I'm into more for following other people. A lot of artists have a tumblr account now and usually update more frequently there than other sites like dA since it's quicker to post things. They most likely post more sketches and doodle there too since it doesn't get, I guess too 'out there' so easly for everyone to see. And by looking at what they rebloging, I can find more pictures and artist. Its a quick and easy way of finding other people with common interest and finding cool new things.

Also @SonicHearts- How is it having an art tumblr? I was thinking of making one too but I'm still thinking about if it would be worth it.
    SonicHearts
    SonicHearts
    Admin

Post by SonicHearts Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:55 am

I find it nice to have :]
    Really good when, as you said, you have doodles you want to post, but don't want it 'cluttering' any of your actual art galleries. I also find it handy to have a sort of place to put my sketches, since you can put them in their full quality. Unlike places like photobucket that shrink them.
    And it's just all around fun to share some "behind the scene" processes with followers who are generally interested in seeing your, in a way, exclusive works :]
    Becca-chan
    Becca-chan

Post by Becca-chan Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:08 am

Having a Tumblr account sounds interesting.
    I'd probably use it for posting sketches too; goodness knows I've got a lot of them...but some are posted in the Scraps section of my DA gallery anyway.

Actually...I think I'll go and make a tumblr account now, I'll link it back to here when it's made~!

Edit - My tumblr account
    Not a lot there at the moment...but I'll try and change that. ^^;
    Oos
    Oos

Post by Oos Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:01 am

Thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis is my Tumblr. Though it's mostly stuff about Pokemon and stuff that pisses me off.
    maddly
    maddly

Post by maddly Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:18 pm

http://www.tumblr.com/blog/averymaddlychristmas
    maddly
    maddly

Post by maddly Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:18 pm

warning: my blog is full of offensive content and cute asian girls.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 8:13 am