Welcome to Gregory House

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We hope you'll enjoy your stay... forever...

+2
Becca-chan
Oos
6 posters

Pokemon?

Oos
    Oos

Pokemon? Empty Pokemon?

Post by Oos Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:38 am

I know at least one other person here who's a Pokemon fan. |3 Anyone else a fan?
    Becca-chan
    Becca-chan

Pokemon? Empty Re: Pokemon?

Post by Becca-chan Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:03 am

Oos wrote:I know at least one other person here who's a Pokemon fan. |3 Anyone else a fan?

I am!
    I've got a lot of the Pokemon games for the gameboy, gameboy advance and for the DS.
    Although I don't draw as much fan-art as I do for my other fandoms, it's still a favourite.
    supercomputer276
    supercomputer276

Post by supercomputer276 Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:35 pm

My interest in Pokémon, like my interest in many things, rises and falls at various times. It rises when I get a new title, and it falls when I remember how monotonous grinding can get.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:38 pm

Pokemon is wierd game
    Oos
    Oos

Post by Oos Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:27 am

krusi wrote:Pokemon is wierd game

Then don't post here. This is for people who like it, it's not asking whether you like it or not.
    taitofan
    taitofan

Post by taitofan Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:31 pm

Oos wrote:I know at least one other person here who's a Pokemon fan. |3

And here I am! =D

Pokemon is one of my main fandoms (and one of the fandoms I do the most fanficcing for, along with Harvest Moon). I've been in love with it since the very beginning and that love just keeps growing with each generation.

Ariados = major love. I don't like real spiders, but I'd so totally train one (and a Bachuru too!) if they were real. For humans, Itsuki is my favorite male character and Langley is my favorite female. I suppose you could double that as fave game vs anime character, as it seems they're never gonna give poor Itsuki an anime debut.

I'm not even sure which game is my favorite. Or even which generation. Probably DPPt for games and AG for anime.

...I won't even go into ships, but trust me that that's weirder than anything you'll find in canon. Connect and Erudite, why are you both so deliciously awesome?
    Oos
    Oos

Post by Oos Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:50 pm

Me and my ships oh my goddddd. Omertashipping is my baby. All of my baby all of the time. Pod and Corn are just. There's no words. Cilan (yes I do still call the others their japanese names and then use the english name for the last one) left them alone, and now they have all the time in the world for each other |D

AS YOU CAN SEE the striaton brothers are my favorites Very Happy Specifically Pod and Corn. Specifically Pod, really. THAT KID I WANT TO HUG HIM.

I really wish Will would get an anime debut, it's obvious people want him.
    supercomputer276
    supercomputer276

Post by supercomputer276 Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:04 pm

As far as the Pokémon anime is concerned, and Pokémon is concerned, the only ship I take interest in is Ash's Pikachu x Dawn's Buneary; Bulbapedia calls it Lagomorphshipping. Granted, I like pretty much anything with Buneary. Or Mew, for that matter.
    Becca-chan
    Becca-chan

Post by Becca-chan Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:10 pm

I have to say that when it comes to the types of Pokemon out there, I seem to always have an affinity for water types as starters ( I have a Totodile in Heart Gold, a Mudkip in Ruby and a Oshawott in Black) yet when I played Pokemon Red ( and Pokemon Leaf Green) I had a Bulbasaur as a starter.

Aside from that, I have a lot of favourites. ^^;
    GregoryNeko
    GregoryNeko

Post by GregoryNeko Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:35 pm

I've got them all,since the game boy classics till the ds ones,the nintendo 64 games,stadium 1 and 2,puzzle,etc,and a friend of mine knows the name of all the pokemons of every,EVERY generation
    EriiMadness
    EriiMadness

Post by EriiMadness Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:02 pm

I'm a Pokemon fan too~

It's actually my main fandom, to be honest- it almost never burns out for me, ever.

As for what kinds I like, my favorite type is the ghost type, my favorite ghost being Dusknoir. My favorite Pokemon is Darkrai, though... I think they're pretty darn cool.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 4:17 am