Welcome to Gregory House

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We hope you'll enjoy your stay... forever...

3 posters

"How did I get here...?" [SonicHearts]

SonicHearts
    SonicHearts
    Admin

"How did I get here...?" [SonicHearts] Empty "How did I get here...?" [SonicHearts]

Post by SonicHearts Sun May 02, 2010 5:45 pm

HELLOOOOO EVERYONE! 8D

My name is Heather, also known as SonicHearts.
    I wandered upon Gregory House thanks to coming across a walkthrough of the Gregory Horror Show video game. Ever since then, I've been a fan of the madness that is the Horror Show~
    Volume 1 has to hold most of my favorite moments, but I have a love for a few moments in Vol. 2. Volume 3.... Gregory Rapping/hip-hopping. That's all that needs to be said, LOL.

I love to draw, and ADORE animation. I hope to become an animator someday :] I dream of working for the Disney company more than anything. I also find a hobby in voice acting. I love it. <3 I'm also something of a Disneyland freak, but it doesn't mean I'm just all butterflies and jellybeans and sweet things Razz I hold something of a twisted humor lol~ I'm also an RP junkie XD Sooooo, if any of yous out there ever feel like having adventuuuure~ I'm for it Very Happy lol

I created this forum because, well... there isn't really any forum or anything for a fanbase of this show to go to XP I'm sure not many would join, but you never know~ I'd love to hang with more fans of this Series <3
    skullvic
    skullvic

"How did I get here...?" [SonicHearts] Empty Re: "How did I get here...?" [SonicHearts]

Post by skullvic Tue May 10, 2011 5:57 am

Razz Hey sonicH. ¿What are you doing now? xDD You don't post since long time ago!!
    Are you sick, my friend? xDDD anyway...
    SonicHearts
    SonicHearts
    Admin

"How did I get here...?" [SonicHearts] Empty Re: "How did I get here...?" [SonicHearts]

Post by SonicHearts Tue May 10, 2011 11:27 pm

I've been finishing school, so really busy with that XP
    skullvic
    skullvic

Post by skullvic Wed May 11, 2011 8:15 am

xDDD sorry
    Good luck with the exams!!! Cool tongue
    CyberFox
    CyberFox

Post by CyberFox Wed May 11, 2011 6:35 pm

I was beginning to get tired of Anime since we license the same crap every time
    I mean Anime of the following calibur
    - Shonen
    - Giant Robots
    - Anime featuring girls with big tits
    - Anything from Shonen Jump
    - Anything that will scream big bucks in terms of merchandising (i.e. Pokemon, Beyblade, Digimon and Yu-Gi-Oh!)

I discovered this anime by mistake via a forum for a group founded by ex-YouTuber (RandomDCE) and from there.. i was hooked

I got the Soft Vinyl Gregory toy and all 3 GHS DVDs
    It sucks the show didn't get much exposure here in the US outside of 3 soft vinyl toys and an Upper Deck card game/board game hybrid

But what do you expect when Otakus and Weeaboos are over obsessed with the types of Anime i mentioned? Crying or Very sad
    skullvic
    skullvic

Post by skullvic Fri May 13, 2011 5:18 am

yeah current anime its all the same...
    but GHS broke this monotony and now, we, the Fans, try to show to more people xD
    I discover GHS by chance xDD
    but definitely is my exxxxxxxtremly-favorite serie, anime ever xDDD Twisted Evil Razz

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content