Welcome to Gregory House

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We hope you'll enjoy your stay... forever...

4 posters

I dont want any trouble <.<

twiggy
    twiggy

I dont want any trouble <.< Empty I dont want any trouble <.<

Post by twiggy Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:18 pm

hey its krusi , I just started drawing month ago for first time ..new GHS character Ideas thei are pretty cool ^^

u cant bann my ip address anymore , found a way to make it invisable ..3 months of googling ^-^ , achully created it..
    and I am very proud of it >.< ..now ...SH can u please ubann my prev acc ? I wanna 2nd chance <.< (yes Still)
    supercomputer276
    supercomputer276

I dont want any trouble <.< Empty Re: I dont want any trouble <.<

Post by supercomputer276 Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:41 pm

First new post in what feels like weeks and it's this guy. Great. On the plus side, maybe this'll get SH to come on again.

OK, buddy, let's get this straight: you already used up your second chance, your third chance, and I'm pretty sure your fourth's been redeemed already. How thick do you have to be to realize this method isn't working?

I know you have a DA account, and I know SH has a DA account. Unless she's blocked you (which would be her better judgment by the way), you should be able to send her a PM unless of trying to hack your way back in. This is beyond mere irrationality; you are most likely in need of some form of psychiatric help. I'm pretty sure Iceland has therapists.

You already buried yourself alive; stop digging deeper. Seriously.
    twiggy
    twiggy

Post by twiggy Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:41 am

What did I ever do to you?
    I wrote once on every topic once..and u call it spamming.
    and for that I got lifetime bann?
    does't seem fair. YES I TRIED SEND HER PM ON EVERY WEBSITE AND FORUMS SHE IS ON , she ingore and block me on all of them wtf man!?
    yea I'm Icelandair does that mean everyone from Iceland is like me? you are from California , everyone is like you? Why wont u say my name?
    "You already buried yourself alive" oo0o0o0o whats that? You are maybe older than me ..Stop playing cool on me ..
    supercomputer276
    supercomputer276

Post by supercomputer276 Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:41 pm

I call it spamming when you didn't even bother to have more than one sentence in each post.

You got a lifetime band for being unreasonable, irrational, and immature; and for the acts of trolling and ban-jumping.

If she's blocking you everywhere, it means you're not getting back in and you should grow up and move on with your life, and leave us only with your legacy.

As far as I know, Iceland has a stable government, so not everyone is like you; what I'm saying is if there are therapists in Iceland, which I'm sure there are, you should consider visiting one because from the evidence I've seen, you need help.

"Buried yourself alive" is a metaphor for how you got yourself banned because you kept screwing up, while "stop digging deeper" is me telling you stop trying to find ways around our bans and giving us further reason to ban you instead of convincing us to do the opposite.

(Note to self: he, like much of the Internet, doesn't understand metaphors.)
    SonicHearts
    SonicHearts
    Admin

Post by SonicHearts Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:10 pm

He does need help, because apparently me banning him calls for him wanting to take my life on multiple occasions, because it's seriously a crime punishable by death to not like someone.

And you're not as clever as you think, Krusi. I can still see an IP. So uh, yeah..
    IloveMichael

Post by IloveMichael Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:02 am

Well I am as smart as I think so uhm yeah=)
    What I ment was all the IP you see...are FAKE =)
    But I have changed alot this summer..
    I can be fun , it is very hard to let this forum go =)
    I do got life...stop banning me Please <.<
    oh and SH , yamelia told me she can't enter ur forum <.<
    If u wont bann me this time , I be very happy about that and publish some awesome things , and I still love u all ^^

But if u bann me I will give up and send someone to finish u off..

supercomputer276
    supercomputer276

Post by supercomputer276 Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:05 am

OK, I'm pretty sure SH has, if she's been smart, not posted her address on the Internet and since I have a general idea of where she lives from other information, I'm pretty sure she doesn't live in Iceland too, so... there's not really anything you can actually do.

So if we ban you, you give up? Good. That's what I've been telling you to do this entire time. Anything to stop this continual game of Whac-a-Mole.
    IloveMichael

Post by IloveMichael Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:29 am

your rude

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 9:16 am