Welcome to Gregory House

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We hope you'll enjoy your stay... forever...

4 posters

Slipknot Fan?

Anonymous

Slipknot Fan?  Empty Slipknot Fan?

Post by Guest Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:48 am

Hiii

If You Are A Slipknot Fan Tell Me ^^

But Ur Not A Bigger Fan Than Me , I Sure You ^^

I Got All The DVD's And CD's , I Watched All The Concerts ^^

I Got 2 Slipknot T-Shirts ^^ (Wish I Had All Of Them)

I Got Slipknot Image On My Desktop ^^

And On All The Websites I Sign Up In , I Got A Slipknot Image In It Very Happy
    ______________________________________________________________________________

If Ur A Slipknot Fan Like Me Tell me ^^

All The Music They Make Are So Different (If You Don't Like The First One You
    Might Like The 2ND one

They Are Genius , On Concert They All Wear Same Costumes " Those Look Cool Lets All Wear Those " ^^

And They All Got Cool Masks On Concerts ^^

They Are All Given Numbers (There Were 9 Members But now only 8 Coz 1 Of Them Passed Away Year Ago "Paul Gray " He Was Number 2 ^^ (Died Of Drugs In Lowa Hotel)

Member List :

0 - Sid Wilson

1 - Joey Jordison (He Is The Fastest Drummer In The World )

2 - Paul Gray

3 - Chris Fehn

4 - James Root

5 - Craig Jones

6 - Shawn Grahan

7 - Mick Thomson

8 - Corey Taylor

(SIC)

Scream
    Anonymous

Slipknot Fan?  Empty Re: My Fourth Question

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:43 pm

They Are Awesome Please Check them out ^^

Last edited by krusi on Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
    SonicHearts
    SonicHearts
    Admin

Slipknot Fan?  Empty Re: Slipknot Fan?

Post by SonicHearts Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:07 pm

...You leave very, VERY bad impressions, dear.
    Please don't keep up that behavior, because I've seen you haven't been displaying the best kind, not to mention you haven't been all that polite.

Keep it up, and I'll be taking actions I'd rather not.

I'm giving you a warning for now, though.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:03 pm

Now .. If You Don't Like Slipknot... Fine! Maybe Someone Else Does Crying or Very sad
    SonicHearts
    SonicHearts
    Admin

Post by SonicHearts Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:35 pm

It's not even about that. It's the fact your not very polite.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:36 pm

I AM SO!
    SonicHearts
    SonicHearts
    Admin

Post by SonicHearts Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:17 pm

Caps lock doesn't prove your point, dear.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:28 pm

Okay I Stop Writing , IF you stop calling me dear.
    Yamelia
    Yamelia

Post by Yamelia Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:20 pm

Im A Big Fan Of Slipknot Rolling Eyes

But She is right , i have seen you are spamming and cursing alot <.<
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:30 pm

Liars
    Oos
    Oos

Post by Oos Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:30 am

You spam EVERYWHERE and you make posts where your posts are not wanted. And every post is like. two or three words. You add nothing to any conversation. At least try to participate in a positive way Neutral
    SonicHearts
    SonicHearts
    Admin

Post by SonicHearts Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:46 am

He be trollin'.
    And in the most unfunniest way, too. Which makes his words even more useless. Shame really.

Hope you have fun sir krusi, because you're gone. Goodbye.
    Yamelia
    Yamelia

Post by Yamelia Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:13 pm

so..... you blocked him from the website? woohoo!!! =D but whait...thats not very nice thing to do...you should uhm , only block him from posting for like a month , and if he acts the same after that , block him again for a month or 2 months , not allowing to the website doesnt feel right Sad maybe he dint have anything to do , maybe he was bored , but look at his oldest posts , he did come with some ideas : chat box with games (sounded amazing ) he came with ideas of new GHS video game ...more characters ...hes only 14 ..on the annoying age , but if you dont feel the same R.I.P krusi Crying or Very sad

Please dont be mad at me
    Oos
    Oos

Post by Oos Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:34 am

We'd given him warning after warning, and then he got worse :<
    SonicHearts
    SonicHearts
    Admin

Post by SonicHearts Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:33 am

Don't worry Yamelia, no one would be mad at you expressing your feelings and concerns. It's very sweet of you to want to give more chances. You're just being concerned for other's feelings and that's perfectly alright :3

But as Oos said, we'd given him warnings-- I feel I couldn't have been more blunt to him without going over a line. And as the one in charge of this forum, I have to be fair and strict; and it wouldn't be fair to all of you on here if I let him run around and ruin the fun and didn't do anything about it.
    And he's crossed some lines that were very unnecessary, some of them out of your guy's eyes or gone before you'd realize.

Honestly, I feel he was trolling. But if he really wants to be part of the forum he can email me. It's not hard to find, and we'd be able to talk that way. But otherwise, for him, he stays banned.
    Yamelia
    Yamelia

Post by Yamelia Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:39 pm

yes but very last change please hes maybe cold and have nothing to do and i want him to see my drawings so mutch , he gave me some ideas too.. and look at the oldest posts he tryed to be nice than u told him to stop use emoted and called him spammer and now blocked him , just give him one more change please i just want him to see my drawings , one last change all i ask please , im shure he regrets everything he did Crying or Very sad
    Oos
    Oos

Post by Oos Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:15 pm

That's not how most forums work.

We asked him to stop using emotes as a common courtesy. They're annoying and every forum pretty much has to come with them by default.

If he regrets what he did, I have no sympathy at all. He was given multiple warnings. Any other forum he would have probably been banned after the first warning. He was given plenty of chances and plenty of warnings. He didn't change. He got WORSE. He spammed pretty much every open topic with posts that weren't necessary.

....why is this conversation even happening, I don't even.
    Yamelia
    Yamelia

Post by Yamelia Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:14 pm

You're also a litle jerk sometimes..

lets vote for krusi back , the bigger % wins?
    SonicHearts
    SonicHearts
    Admin

Post by SonicHearts Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:30 pm

I'm pretty sure you'll be the only one to wants him back, dear.

And I'm pretty sure he can still SEE the forum. He just can't make another account to join again or use his current one. So if all you want is him seeing your stuff, I'm sure he still can. >>

And as it's been being said. He had many last chances. My decision is final and he's not coming back. If he wants to he can email personally and we'll talk. Otherwise, no.
    Yamelia
    Yamelia

Post by Yamelia Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:09 pm

OMG go to the profiles and press me , it sais "when ur right no one remember , but when ur wrong no one forgets" that is compleetly right for innocent people it also "when ur nice no one remembers , but when ur rude no one forgets!" thats also correct and thrue , thats krusi , hes nice and hes the only one who has intrest in seeing my art ..hes one of the biggest commenters here and he reads everything you but im shure he wont if hes banned than there is no reason to , so if he wont be given one more change than i wont show any of you my art , i just ceep it to my self..look at his comments and date he commented it , some days hes jerk and some days hes very nice and correct .. how about only allow him to post 2 comments a day? look im avoiding you from losing one of the people who have biggest intrest in this forum , like you Oos , you hawent done anything i told u , check his comments and dates ..you told him stop using emotes .. HE STOPPED and u still remember him as emote spammer...you told him to stop cursing and HE DID and u still look at him as curser..its easy to know krusi..its not easy to know u guys.. Oos person sometimes funny but hates krusi alot for a reson i dont know what I DONT even know if ur male or female , sry .. Heathers imagen ur in your dream art school with some of the best artists ..than they dont like ur haircut and you get fired.. and u dont know why but there one person who wants you back and tryed everything ..but than you get a change ...if you change you haircut ..you get it..if you wont..you still out . what ya do?
    supercomputer276
    supercomputer276

Post by supercomputer276 Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:09 pm

I do believe the topic title needs to be changed, because clearly this topic is no longer about Slipknot or its fans. Except for two fans in particular. (Concerning Slipknot, I haven't listened to their music, probably because my need for their covered genres according to Wikipedia is pretty much handled by Linkin Park.)

From what I can tell, Yamelia, your problem isn't so much Krusi (spelled that from memory on the first try!) as that you think banning him right after a few handfuls of warnings was too harsh. Indeed on past forums I've attended, life bans had a few temporary suspensions in between, but it was a long time before that system was reached. This forum isn't even six months old yet, I don't think. If that is indeed your problem, why don't you just say that?

Now I'm going to go through that ridiculously massive paragraph that's barely compressible (anger is no excuse for anything, including spelling and grammar errors; also, paragraphs are supposed to separate ideas from each other and I count at least three in that large one) and give my response to several of your points.

It's unfair to consider him the only one that has any interest in your art if you haven't, y'know, put up any art yet. I can't take interest in someone's art until they actually show it to me, and I'm sure at least a few others on here think the same way. If you want people to take interest in what you create, you have to show it to them. Simple logic. Every other known artist in the world has done it.

We told him to stop spamming emotes. He did. We told him to stop cursing. He did. We told him to stop acting like a stuck-up rude idiot who thought he was the only one in the world with two brain cells to rub together (paraphrasing). He didn't.

You don't get fired from a school, you get expelled. And no school in the world expels people for having a stupid haircut. And even if they did, we dealt with Krusi's stupid haircut (a.k.a. his bad attitude) and told him to get a redo several times, all with him refusing to do so every time, so eventually we "fired" him because he refused to listen to reason. That could've been avoided if he changed his haircut when we asked him to. And if he really has finally changed his haircut now, as SH said, he just has to e-mail her about it.

I am trying my best to be civil over this, but both him and you are/were acting immaturely. In fact, I think that's why SH referred to him as "dear" in the way a mother speaks to a child. And given you're four years older, you should not be acting the same way. He's not coming back until he's shaped up and deflated that large head of hot air he has.

Now let's make this topic about Slipknot again and move on with our lives already.
    Yamelia
    Yamelia

Post by Yamelia Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:25 pm

i dont think krusi thinks he the only one in the world , once again look at the oldest posts .. see how hard he tryed to fit in

Anyways if a person is banned from a website or game...he is not allowed to use ANY contact to the game or website ..well sometimes posible with games but on websites i think its absolutly banned , no contact or anything so how can he send a private messeges or find SH to talk?
    SonicHearts
    SonicHearts
    Admin

Post by SonicHearts Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:00 am

Yamelia, I mentioned there were things he said that were away from your eyes. Plus, I deleted a lot of his last rudest comments. Maybe you didn't see them.

Supercomputer said anything else I wanted to say.

And Yam, if you really did read anything I've been saying, I said he can EMAIL me. That's, ya know, an email address? It's something outside this website that ANYONE can send to me.

Now yes. Let's drop this issue, because nothing will change.
    Yamelia
    Yamelia

Post by Yamelia Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:53 pm

Oh , but i managed to contact him through steam (i'm pretty smart ^^) he said his name is always krusi and allways has pitchure of slipknot (thats how i found his name) , he said he crates levels for game with something ..hummer creater or something and thats on steam ;D;D still waiting for him to add me .. i'll post when he will accept me ..or wont add me , i dont know
    supercomputer276
    supercomputer276

Post by supercomputer276 Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:05 pm

That's Hammer. It's the level creator / editor for Valve's Source engine. I should know, since I'm on Steam as well.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:23 am