Welcome to Gregory House

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We hope you'll enjoy your stay... forever...

5 posters

Yume Nikki anyone?

Becca-chan
    Becca-chan

Yume Nikki anyone? Empty Yume Nikki anyone?

Post by Becca-chan Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:48 pm

Due to me recently downloading and playing the game,
    I was just wondering if anyone else has played Yume Nikki and have any theories on Madotsuki's dreams?
    supercomputer276
    supercomputer276

Yume Nikki anyone? Empty Re: Yume Nikki anyone?

Post by supercomputer276 Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:06 pm

I've downloaded and installed it, but my projects are keeping me distracted from playing it.
    Becca-chan
    Becca-chan

Post by Becca-chan Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:23 pm

supercomputer276 wrote:I've downloaded and installed it, but my projects are keeping me distracted from playing it.

That's alright
    taitofan
    taitofan

Post by taitofan Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:49 am

I love love LOVE Yume Nikki. Hell, I love Nightmare Fuel period, which is why I got into the game in the first place. And that was over three years ago.

As for my theory on Madotsuki and her dream world... It's really spoilery (as in, I give away the ending), so please, beware of that if you choose to open this.

Spoiler:

Yeah, that's my oh-so-cheery tl;dr head-canon. Personally, I'm up for anyone's theories, though I think the transexual one is the least likely of all the main ones. XD A lot of popular theories are in mine too. I have theories on effects too, but they're mostly what everyone thinks, so I won't go into those right now. I can back up my own theories if anyone wants to know why I think something in particular, but this is already looooong so I'm just gonna leave it as-is.

Gosh, I'm depressing myself. Um, I'll just add that I really dig MasadaxMadotsuki and PonikoxMadotsuki. I want an Uboa plushie~ I'm not sure who my favorite character is...probably Madotsuki or Poniko.
    Becca-chan
    Becca-chan

Post by Becca-chan Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:52 pm

taitofan wrote:I love love LOVE Yume Nikki. Hell, I love Nightmare Fuel period, which is why I got into the game in the first place. And that was over three years ago.

As for my theory on Madotsuki and her dream world... It's really spoilery (as in, I give away the ending), so please, beware of that if you choose to open this.

Spoiler:

Yeah, that's my oh-so-cheery tl;dr head-canon. Personally, I'm up for anyone's theories, though I think the transexual one is the least likely of all the main ones. XD A lot of popular theories are in mine too. I have theories on effects too, but they're mostly what everyone thinks, so I won't go into those right now. I can back up my own theories if anyone wants to know why I think something in particular, but this is already looooong so I'm just gonna leave it as-is.

Gosh, I'm depressing myself. Um, I'll just add that I really dig MasadaxMadotsuki and PonikoxMadotsuki. I want an Uboa plushie~ I'm not sure who my favorite character is...probably Madotsuki or Poniko.

Those theories are awesome~

I know that I came up with a few theories while speaking with my sister several months ago now, although some of them mirror your theories. O_o

I could write some of them down though.
    Becca-chan
    Becca-chan

Post by Becca-chan Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:36 pm

Sorry for the double post ^^;
    But I figured that I'd write my theories here, so that the previous quote wouldn't end up getting stretched.

Although as taitofan did so, I think I'll put a spoiler tag on them since they might be spoilerific for someone who hasn't played the game yet.

Spoiler:
    BoneGirly
    BoneGirly

Post by BoneGirly Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:10 pm

Ah!
    I love Yume Nikki! Its such a shame that I lost my download of it after my computer crashed Sad

I have to say its one of the most creative games I had the pleasure to play. Just the atmosphere of the dreams makes me feel at home <3
    Becca-chan
    Becca-chan

Post by Becca-chan Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:07 pm

BoneGirly wrote:Ah!
    I love Yume Nikki! Its such a shame that I lost my download of it after my computer crashed Sad

I have to say its one of the most creative games I had the pleasure to play. Just the atmosphere of the dreams makes me feel at home <3

:: Nods, nods:: I love it a lot too >w< the worlds featured in it are very interesting.
    And I can help!

You can download the game ( version 0.10) from a site called Madotsuki's Closet.
    maddly
    maddly

Post by maddly Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:53 pm

kjsdfye7fyh 7rw8g i love yummy nikki and i am currently in the process of making a masada cosplay

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:39 am