Welcome to Gregory House

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We hope you'll enjoy your stay... forever...

5 posters

Can They Make Another Game?

Anonymous

Can They Make Another Game? Empty Can They Make Another Game?

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:12 pm

Can they make like another game , I LOVED Soul Collector i still play it sometimes
    maybe call it "Gregory Horror Show: Soul Collector 2" or "Gregory Horror Show : The Return To Hotel" i mean... How AWESOME WOULD THAT BE?! bounce
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ideas: "Criminal Bunny"
    "Gently/Mean Bear" Shocked Razz bounce bounce
    "Sleepy Hamster" <.<
    "Drunk Panda"

And maybe some humans to like

"Heretic Man"
    "Purity Man"
    "Surfacing Drummer"
    "EYELESS SCREAMER"
    bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce Razz Razz Razz Razz Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

IDK those are Ideas i know you like them too PLEASE make another game , meaby i voice act <.< meaby
    supercomputer276
    supercomputer276

Can They Make Another Game? Empty Re: Can They Make Another Game?

Post by supercomputer276 Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:15 pm

One, spamming emotes does not make you funny and prevents me from taking you seriously.

Two, the game did not invent any characters of its own; they're all from the anime. Short of a new series, I don't think there'll be any new characters (although they might use a few characters that weren't used in the game before). Besides, we got Sleepy Sheep, who is actually more thematically appropriate, so no need for a Sleepy Hamster.

Three, if you speak the same way you type, you have no future in voice acting.

Four, the game was not popular enough to warrant another official release. The fact it wasn't even released in the U.S. probably indicates Capcom didn't have enough confidence in it to make a lot of money. If there's gonna be another GHS game, it's gonna have to be a fan-made creation, and at present, I've got enough on my plate as it is.
    Anonymous

Can They Make Another Game? Empty Hey Bitch

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:05 pm

We are all friends here, we are not?

"One, spamming emotes does not make you funny and prevents me from taking you seriously."
    Answer:I love those emotes and it makes me more nice to read , idk about you .. without the emotes to me the reading burns my eyes

"they already made sleepy sheep so no need for a Sleepy Hamster."
    Answer: these are fucking ideas that come from me FROM ME! change it like you want

"Three, if you speak the same way you type, you have no future in voice acting."
    Answer : no i don't speak the way i write and i got over 20 voices

Anonymous

Can They Make Another Game? Empty Oh And

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:01 pm

They dint release the game in all countries maybe than they would have made more money or make the game longer and make trailer..
    supercomputer276
    supercomputer276

Post by supercomputer276 Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:53 am

krusi wrote:We are all friends here, we are not?

Yes. And I take potshots at my friends too at times.

krusi wrote:"One, spamming emotes does not make you funny and prevents me from taking you seriously."
    Answer:I love those emotes and it makes me more nice to read , idk about you .. without the emotes to me the reading burns my eyes

My computer lags bad enough as it is without the web pages I browse being covered in tiny little animations. "Nice to read" it does not make you.

krusi wrote:"they already made sleepy sheep so no need for a Sleepy Hamster."
    Answer: these are fucking ideas that come from me FROM ME! change it like you want

I'll ignore the cursing at me in both the message and your post title in favor of pointing out you misquoted me.

krusi wrote:"Three, if you speak the same way you type, you have no future in voice acting."
    Answer : no i don't speak the way i write and i got over 20 voices

Looking up Iceland on Wikipedia, I now see that English is not likely your first language. Couldn't hurt to learn, though. And if you do know it, please express that in the way you type.

I'd go on, but we'd be getting off subject. Quite frankly, I'm surprised there's an English release of Soul Collector at all. Is GHS more popular in Europe than the U.S.?
    Oos
    Oos

Post by Oos Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:25 pm

This entire thread makes me go lolwut. Just sayin'.

The only place I think that would want another GHS game on the whole would be Japan. o_o; Of course we want it, but we're not our entire countries. |C And even in Japan it doesn't seem like it's popular enough for another one.

Also, do cut down on the emotes.

d-do we have a rule against that or anything
    supercomputer276
    supercomputer276

Post by supercomputer276 Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:10 pm

Indeed. I came up with my own GHS game, but besides being a completely different game from Soul Collector and too complex for me to make myself (or even if it isn't, other things have higher priority at this time), its full description is incomplete (which is also why I haven't posted it yet).

Not that I know of, but if SonicHearts defined any forum-wide rules, I can't find them. Still, excessive emote-age is considered some form of taboo ins most corners of the Internet; at least that's my experience.
    Anonymous

Can They Make Another Game? Empty You don't know shit

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:05 pm

"Looking up Iceland on Wikipedia, I now see that English is not likely your first language. Couldn't hurt to learn, though. And if you do know it, please express that in the way you type."

Answer:English is always the 2nd language people learn in Iceland and by the way i'm pretty good in English for my age , Wikipedia does not know much about Iceland there are only like 380.000 people in Iceland just as much that live on your street.. and if the emotes bother you people so much i stop using them now

I don't know what your problem is about me i don't care

CyberFox
    CyberFox

Post by CyberFox Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:55 pm

supercomputer276 wrote:Indeed. I came up with my own GHS game, but besides being a completely different game from Soul Collector and too complex for me to make myself (or even if it isn't, other things have higher priority at this time), its full description is incomplete (which is also why I haven't posted it yet).

Not that I know of, but if SonicHearts defined any forum-wide rules, I can't find them. Still, excessive emote-age is considered some form of taboo ins most corners of the Internet; at least that's my experience.

You could do this new GHS game like this
    The Plot: The College Dean has became a dick on the campus and tosses away your gaming device, enter James (Gregory's grandson) posing as a Frat House care taker which offers you a gaming device of which you'll accept and take.
    You turn on the device and it'll suck you into Gregory's demented gaming world

When you awaken, You're in the game and you first confront Neko Zombie (now a GLaDOS like version of himself after burning his original body in Soul Collector) and offers to help you escape in this game while going through it w/o dyeing via a handheld communication device

The game itself will be a series of gaming genres from Action to RPG to name a few ^ ^

You like? if so will this be the game of which you speak?
    Yamelia
    Yamelia

Post by Yamelia Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:40 pm

Hold On.....I like The Ideas..
    Krusi If You Don't Mind .. Can i Use Your Character Ideas?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:10 pm

I already see you have...
    shure take them Wink
    Gargoyle
    Gargoyle

Post by Gargoyle Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:08 pm

Although a great game, I don't think Capcom or any other game studio for that matter would consider making a sequel because unfortunately it's sales wouldn't profit the business enough due to the show's popularity.

When I was younger, [we're going back 8 years or so now] I made up my own sequel/remake of Soul Collector. I certainly wouldn't mind taking part in some form of GHS fan-made game of any kind, sounds just dandy to me!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:05 am