Welcome to Gregory House

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We hope you'll enjoy your stay... forever...

3 posters

Whos playing the Canon Characters?

jamborii
    jamborii

Whos playing the Canon Characters? Empty Whos playing the Canon Characters?

Post by jamborii Thu May 26, 2011 5:35 pm

I was skimming over the roleplaying profiles board, and was wondering, who is going to be playing the canon characters?

If they're not assigned, I wouldn't mind taking Catherine and/or Sleepy Sheep. =)
    supercomputer276
    supercomputer276

Whos playing the Canon Characters? Empty Re: Whos playing the Canon Characters?

Post by supercomputer276 Thu May 26, 2011 9:41 pm

Well in other RP boards I've seen on other forums, the game master ran NPCs, which is what the Canons would be. However, in this case, it does need some more clarification.
    jamborii
    jamborii

Post by jamborii Thu May 26, 2011 9:59 pm

Yeah, like, minutes after I wrote this I saw the 'rules' portion of the rp boards.

Apparently its just whoever can in the specific topics.
    usually in boards like this, though, they have different 'rooms' or 'areas' as different sections on the boards, since everyone has to post their profiles in the same area, which kindof tells me we'd all be roleplaying together. its all a little confusing.
    supercomputer276
    supercomputer276

Post by supercomputer276 Fri May 27, 2011 3:27 am

I'm not sure of the format of an RPG around here. SonicHearts needs to set an example, especially since she's the only one to have a profile of a human character up last I checked.
    jamborii
    jamborii

Post by jamborii Fri May 27, 2011 4:20 pm

I'm actually making one ASAP. trying to get a proper picture. haha.

I think for each human character we should decide a room. and figure out which rooms each canon guest stays in.
    make everything nice and uniform.

I honestly wouldn't mind helping with all the planning and such. anyone else? =)
    Becca-chan
    Becca-chan

Post by Becca-chan Fri May 27, 2011 5:05 pm

No complaints here, I'm fine with any kind of format, although I'm a big fan of storytelling RP's.
    supercomputer276
    supercomputer276

Post by supercomputer276 Mon May 30, 2011 11:32 pm

I don't know any other format, myself. To me, roleplaying is storytelling. But then again, most of my roleplays aren't of the tabletop variety that involves dice.

Oh, and you might want to figure out rooms for all the OC residents as well; they need rooms too, don't they? I know the Overworked Artist will at least need a studio...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:27 am