Welcome to Gregory House

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We hope you'll enjoy your stay... forever...

2 posters

Hi all!

Becca-chan
    Becca-chan

Hi all! Empty Hi all!

Post by Becca-chan Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:08 pm

Hi there, Rebecca's the name; but I usually prefer to just be called Becca for short, I joined this site since I was very interested in this forum.
    ( I've been waiting for a forum dedicated to GHS for a long while now, thank you so much for making this a reality, Somic Hearts! ;w; )
    So I'm very pleased to meet all of you! ^^

I first got into Gregory Horror Show back in the Spring of 2008; when my little sister told me about it, she showed me a clip of Lost Doll ( ironically, this little girl became one of my many favourite characters) and gave me a link to the very first episode of Gregory Horror Show Last Train ( as well as the one with Judgement Boy) followed by the Bloody Karte episodes " The Tequila Pledge" and " Retribution for a secret"
    ( At the time, the entire series wasn't available for watching on You-Tube; so any episodes I watched, were only the ones that Madam Luna had put up)

Before long, my sister got the videogame sometime in May of that year and I would often watch as she played through it; within less than a week of doing so, I had started drawing fan-art for it...and the rest as they say, is history. XD

As for my hobbies; I like drawing, writing and listening to music.
    I love role-playing as well, but I find it very hard to do at least three of the things I've mentioned when I have one of those creativity/ mind blocks.

My dream for the future is to become an illustrator for children's books; although I'm my own worst enemy regarding that as I often doubt myself. ^^;
    supercomputer276
    supercomputer276

Hi all! Empty Re: Hi all!

Post by supercomputer276 Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:21 pm

Ah, I remember you from DeviantART. Good to see at least some people I'm familiar with.

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 2:31 pm