Welcome to Gregory House

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We hope you'll enjoy your stay... forever...

Getting the Show online again

supercomputer276
    supercomputer276

Getting the Show online again Empty Getting the Show online again

Post by supercomputer276 Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:33 pm

At multiple points in time, the entirety of the Gregory Horror Show has been viewable on YouTube. Indeed, it's possible many of us (myself included) got our starts in this fandom through seeing the show there. However, as GHS is a fully copyrighted work, these posts are never permanent.

Due to my recent acquisition of a Playstation 2, I now have the capability to record the episodes myself. I intend at the very least a minor release of these videos online, with subtitles and watermarks reminding the viewer to buy the DVDs and support any official release. After all, more people buying the DVDs because the online videos tease enough is better for the fandom and the franchise.

Of course, what I need for this to really happen is a different site than YouTube. Right now I'm thinking DailyMotion, but does anyone have any other ideas? It needs to allow for a free account, and have less strict rules concerning copyrighted material.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:54 pm