Welcome to Gregory House

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We hope you'll enjoy your stay... forever...

Ignorance/ Iggy

Becca-chan
    Becca-chan

Ignorance/ Iggy Empty Ignorance/ Iggy

Post by Becca-chan Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:58 am

Name Registration...: Ignorance
    ( Her original name was Annie)

I like to go by...: Iggy

I've gained a few years...: 4 years old

I'm a...: Female

Don't be fooled by my size: 3ft 3inches

Don't tell anyone, but I have a few feelings for...: No one!

Welcome to Gregory House...: Resident ( still looks like a human however)

I can be awfully dangerous...: Not so much dangerous as the undead pets that she has

People say I'm...: Iggy is as cute as a button, given her age.
    Although she can easily be dragged into making mischief with the more troublesome kids ( namely James) under the impression that it's just harmless playing.

I have a love for...: Her pets, Iggy is an avid animal lover but has sadly lost many due to her ignorance of them needing food and water to survive.
    With thanks to the other world however, at least one of her pets was ressurected and she tends to hang around with that.

I'd like to avoid...: Gregory Mama...the old mouse's obsession with youth creeps out even the oblivious Iggy, but she shares this fear among many of the other residents of the hotel.

What haunts my dreams...: Closed in places ( Iggy is claustrophobic) and seeing the world through a jar.

"What am I doing wondering through this forest?": Ignorance was in fact a Homunculous created by a former resident of Gregory House who had an interest in the arts of alchemy, he had discovered the secrets of creating a homunculous, a tiny human.
    However, despite continuous warnings from the hotel manager that such acts were not allowed even in the hotel, the alchemist ignored those warnings and carried on dabbling in it.

Eventually the alchemist did succeed in creating a little human in a jar...but he only got to witness it in it's early stages.
    He had outstayed his welcome as it was and Gregory Mama was on the warpath, hungry for a new soul to satiate her appetite.

As the sound of his fate approached, the alchemist made a last ditch effort to save his creation and hid the jar in a bookshelf.
    What happened shortly afterwards was the sound of flames engulfing something and a shrill scream that echoed down the corridor before dying out.

After gobbling down the soul of the alchemist, Gregory Mama ordered Gregory to get the room cleaned out so that it would be suitable for welcoming the next unfortunate guest.

Gregory was the one to stumble across the alchemist's work, but he mistook it for one of Gregory Mama's soul jars that had a small yellow light within it.
    He had questioned what the alchemist had been doing with such a jar, and took it for himself, figuring that he'd at least keep it safe for the time being.

Over a time period of two years, the light in the jar seemed to grow bigger and bigger and before he knew it, a little girl became visible in the jar much to Gregory's surprise.
    It was then that it clicked with him that this was the project of the late alchemist.

He was faced with a dilemma...should he keep the child, or end it's miserably short life?
    It wasn't like he was attached to the little girl or anything, heck this little girl had just been a little light before...but it just didn't seem right to end someone's life before it had even began; despite his job, he still had his own set of moral ethics.

In the hopes that the child would be safe, Gregory removed the small child from the jar and handed her to another resident of the hotel.
    Mama Dog was not only delighted to finally have a child of her own, she was thrilled to be the infant's guradian.

A few months into the fourth year and the child had grown into a little girl who Mama Dog gave the name of Ignorance, purely because of a saying she'd been told long ago.

A few more things you should be aware of...: Even though he never raised her, Iggy likes to call Gregory " Uncle Gregory" as a term of endearment.

Will you remember my face?:
    Ignorance/ Iggy IggysAdventure

Like I always say...: Iggy is bliss!

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:21 am