Welcome to Gregory House

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We hope you'll enjoy your stay... forever...

2 posters

Ill Siren

Oos
    Oos

Ill Siren Empty Ill Siren

Post by Oos Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:45 am

((Just lemme know if I did anything wrong! :3))

Name Registration...: Oos Langley

I like to go by...: Ill Siren

I've gained a few years...: 22

I'm a...: I have tits, what the hell do you think? I’m female. Couldn’t you tell? Oh, and I live at this hotel.

Don't be fooled by my size:
    5’1”. ARE YOU MAKING FUN OF MY SIZE?! I’ll have you know- *blah blah*

Don't tell anyone, but I have a few feelings for...:
    Like that’s ANY of YOUR business!

Welcome to Gregory House...: Welp, I’m a human. Least I’m pretty sure I am.

I can be awfully dangerous...: …..well, you see, my lungs are sort of….huge. So I’m loud as hell. Sometimes it hurts peoples’ ears. Like….a lot.

People say I'm...: I guess you could say I’m a bit out-there for a lady. I don’t give a crap about anything. I do what I want when I want to and you’d best believe that there’ll be hell to pay if I’m upset. I look overconfident as sh*t, don’t I? Well guess what. I’M NOT. I talk a damn good game, but I’m afraid of so much stuff it’s ridiculous. Cars, death, failure, all your typical unsure crap. I’ll admit it here AND ONLY HERE, other than Cactus Gunman? I’m generally the first to lose it. That coupled with the shrill scream that makes ears bleed? You better hope if things go tits-up that someone can calm me down. And did I mention I get sick almost constantly? That’s why I’m lively as hell. I don’t wanna look like some sickly little wussy girl despite being physically weak.

I have a love for...:
    What do I love? Well, I love to sing and I’m damn good at it. I bust out tunes when I’m bored, and when I’m not too sick I’ll dance with ‘em too. I associate people with songs a lot of the time. I guess I have a love for love, too…though I’ve never been very good at it for obvious reasons. You know, being a crazy bitch and all that. I can still dream though, can’t I?! Oh, and I love food too. Heaven help you if you get between me and a meal.

I'd like to avoid...:
    Children, for the most part. Unless they’re well-behaved kids like that one with the Roulette table on his head. He’s a good kid. I also hate the hell out of prudes or people who try to stop my fun. Bunch of fun-suckers. My best friends did that…

What haunts my dreams...: I’m afraid of a LOT. Cars are a big fear, that taxi that goes around the grounds can go screw off, I’m NEVER going for a ride with him again. I’m afraid of failure, rejection, and I’m afraid that ‘cause of the way I act? People won’t take me seriously when it really counts.

"What am I doing wondering through this forest?":
    I remember that I had some friends….very good friends. We were inseparable. I think their tolerance of my personality wore thin, though… I began to see them less and less. I asked why… and I’ll never forget the response: ‘Well….we’re sort of done with you. We don’t want to see you anymore… you’re um….you’re a bitch. Bye.’ …..these were the only people who could deal with me, and now they didn’t want to see me anymore? I made less of an effort. I stayed inside. I didn’t talk to anyone. All I did was cry. ……and then one day when I did venture out…. I found this hotel….

A few more things you should be aware of...: Don’t touch me if I space out, I will knock you the hell down and choke you.

Will you remember my face?: Weeeeell I’m kinda heavyset, but not TOO much so. Enough that I couldn’t really be a model of any sort, that’s for sure. I have this long poofy curly ginger mess of hair that is a pain in my ass to get looking presentable, so it usually doesn’t look neat at all. I guess I’m a green eyed monster too, with freckles to boot. Sometimes I like to pull my rat-nest of a head of hair into a ponytail, or put on a hat, or both.

Ill Siren Tek4e310 Ill Siren Tek4e311

Like I always say...:
    The smallest flame will sometimes be the hottest and most intense.
    SonicHearts
    SonicHearts
    Admin

Ill Siren Empty Re: Ill Siren

Post by SonicHearts Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:57 am

The "I have tits" line got me good XD I didn't see that coming, LOL.

I love the "I'm a bitch and I WORK IT" 'tude goin on. I enjoy her already XD
    Oos
    Oos

Post by Oos Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:24 am

Thanks, haha! XD I take a lot about her from....well, me. Obviously by the name. XD I figure for a roleplay that isn't like...on Facebook or something, I should do something I know. Things like her fears and how she got there? I have those problems myself. :3 So I can sorta have a base to work off of!

I could throw in another character, but not yet. X3

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:54 pm