Welcome to Gregory House

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We hope you'll enjoy your stay... forever...

3 posters

Magician Rabbit

fghh
    fghh

Magician Rabbit Empty Magician Rabbit

Post by fghh Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:35 pm

Name Registration...: Magician Rabbit

I like to go by...: Some people call me Magician for short.

I've gained a few years...: 24

I'm a...: Boy

Don't be fooled by my size: 5'3

Don't tell anyone, but I have a few feelings for...: No-one really. Honest!

Welcome to Gregory House...: Resident., rabbit.

I can be awfully dangerous...: Dangerous? Well I guess my magic tricks do tend to go wrong...as well as the volunteers...but they're just accidents, I swear!

People say I'm...: Well I guess I'm quite timid, and I do have trouble speaking up, but I'm a nice guy once you get to know me. Plus, when I'm preparing for a show, I get this sense of determination that really picks my mood up.

I have a love for...: Well, I like magic obviously, but I also like reading as well. As for food, any sort of veg makes me happy, but especially potatoes.

I'd like to avoid...: I tend to avoid alcohol. For some reason I just can't hold the stuff down.

What haunts my dreams...: Ever since that ill fated magic lesson I took with her, Gregory Mama. *shivers* We aren't on the best of terms. There's also Hells Chef who...well apart from that knife, he gives me bad memories of one of my shows which...lets just say there was a quick menu change that night and leave it at that.

"What am I doing wondering through this forest?": I don't remember much of my life before the hotel. I know my parents worked with magic, since that's were I got my love of it from. But something bad happened to them one day, though I can't remember what, which caused me to leave to start my own act. It went terribly, I kept messing up and being shunted from place to place until I finally ended up here. Since then, Gregory lets me do my magic shows here to entertain the guests.

A few more things you should be aware of...: My room isn't exactly clean, it's cram packed with the props I use for my magic shows.

Will you remember my face?: I'm a white rabbit with black eyes. As for my magicians outfit that I usually wear, there's my black top hat with a white band, there's my tuxedo which is black with white buttons, and a white shirt, black tie and black boots. There's also my admittedly old fashioned wand, which I never go without.

Like I always say...: "That...wasn't meant to happen."
    Yamelia
    Yamelia

Magician Rabbit Empty Re: Magician Rabbit

Post by Yamelia Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:04 pm

Everyone Makes Mistakes , The Trick Is Make Them When Nobody's Looking Wink
    supercomputer276
    supercomputer276

Post by supercomputer276 Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:40 pm

Except that he's a stage magician, so everyone's looking at him...
    Yamelia
    Yamelia

Post by Yamelia Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:45 am

Oh lol

Unless he tells them to close theyr eyes for 10 secounds =P

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:42 am