Welcome to Gregory House

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We hope you'll enjoy your stay... forever...

Hypno Earl

EriiMadness
    EriiMadness

Hypno Earl Empty Hypno Earl

Post by EriiMadness Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:30 am

Name Registration...: Earl Murphy (human name)

I like to go by...: Hypno Earl, Earl

I've gained a few years...: 87

I'm a...: male

Don't be fooled by my size: 6’ 0’’

Don't tell anyone, but I have a few feelings for...: no one…

Welcome to Gregory House...: animatronic

I can be awfully dangerous...: He is able to hypnotize people into doing anything he desires, and is tricky when it comes to how the spell would often be broken.

People say I'm...: Calm, Emotionless, Innocent, Cruel (for his bad spells)

I have a love for...: assisting those who are troubled, hypnotizing those he doesn’t like, and making others do his bidding

I'd like to avoid...: interruptions, rude people, those who may use him for their own benefit, people who purposely bother him

What haunts my dreams...: the dark- he has no function to see in the dark, thus he is practically blind wherever there isn’t any light, being hypnotized (well, he’s not afraid of it, it’s a weakness)

"What am I doing wondering through this forest?": Before ever being a resident in Gregory House, Hypno Earl was an elderly man who was a therapist for those who were absolutely troubled by their phobias. Hypnotism was his specialty, in which he used to help cure his patients. Therapy became boring to him at some point since he became recognized by more famous people whom asked him if he could be a hypnotist who holds shows instead. At first he didn’t agree, but when he became tired of such a slow life, he figured it’d be good for him. The decision was most certainly a bad one. His shows were entertaining, but people wanted to use his talents to benefit them. Once Earl realized this, he quit his dream and took off, not saying any last goodbyes to anyone. Finally, he found Gregory House, which probably wasn’t the best thing but it eventually worked out. His old heart couldn’t take much of the pressure the eternal guests gave him, and thus he became one of them. He considered the fact that he should at least contribute somehow, so he decided to go back into being a therapist and has sessions with whoever needs to speak with him.

A few more things you should be aware of...: He lives on the second floor, where the save room would be in the game. This is where he also holds therapy sessions. He's also good friends with Lost Doll.

Will you remember my face?: Hypno Earl Earlprofile

Like I always say...: “Now, tell me what the problem is…”

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:09 pm