Welcome to Gregory House

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We hope you'll enjoy your stay... forever...

Cyrano [For NPC use]

Mr J
    Mr J

Cyrano [For NPC use] Empty Cyrano [For NPC use]

Post by Mr J Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:20 am

Name Registration...: [Alastor Caine]

I like to go by...: [Cyrano]

I've gained a few years...: [24]

I'm a...: [Male]

Don't be fooled by my size: [5'9]

Don't tell anyone, but I have a few feelings for...: [Any Female in Gregory House from Gregory Mama to Lost Doll , Catherine to Cactus Girl]

Welcome to Gregory House...: [formerly Human now Resident]

I can be awfully dangerous...: [My Beaked Mask moves like a real Beak and is as sharp as a sword I also have an Mandolin which can make you temporarily attracted to the first person you see that isn't me]

People say I'm...: [varies between Charming and Cocky to Pathetic Pushover]

I have a love for...: [Music, Women, Poetry, Love, Fine Food, Friendship ]

I'd like to avoid...:[Betrayal, Cactus Gunman {we could be friends if he understood me} Mirror of Truth {For making me face myself} Butterflies {they just freak me out.]

What haunts my dreams...: [Being unmasked, failing my friends, being rejected by someone i love]

"What am I doing wondering through this forest?": [Alastor was "that guy". The ultimate Wingman When you took him to a bar to pick up a couple of hot babes he left alone and you got an threesome He would bend over backwards to get women to like you no matter how attracted he was to them He only cared about making his friends happy not himself All this pent up inside of him untill he gave up on reality completely and found a fantasy world where he could be the charming man wooing the hearts of beautiful women. But he rarely succeeds.]

A few more things you should be aware of...: [nothing at the moment]

Will you remember my face?: [His true face is hidden behind the Larged Beaked masquerade mask he wears His true face is that of a simple and plane he dresses in fancy shakesperean outfits and plays a mandolin to woo although outside circumstances prevent him from being successful]

Like I always say...: ["There is so much beauty in the garden and now I shall pluck the flowers for my own vase"]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:44 am