Welcome to Gregory House

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We hope you'll enjoy your stay... forever...

Game Boy [for NPC use]

Mr J
    Mr J

Game Boy [for NPC use] Empty Game Boy [for NPC use]

Post by Mr J Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:06 am

Name Registration...: [Game Boy]

I like to go by...: [G-Boy]

I've gained a few years...: [26]

I'm a...: [Male]

Don't be fooled by my size: [about as tall as Gregory]

Don't tell anyone, but I have a few feelings for...: [Gregory Mama]

Welcome to Gregory House...: [Resident]

I can be awfully dangerous...: [My head is a monitor with flashing lights to mesmerize, blind or dizzify you. My chest can launch cds at you my hands are controllers with cords which can be used for flailing you]

People say I'm...: [Submissive]

I have a love for...: [Being played, Spending time with Lost Doll, Roulette Boy, or anyone who appreciates Games, Drinking Red Mouse Energy Drink and Eating Pizza]

I'd like to avoid...:[Power Outages, The Library, Decisions, Judgement Boy]

What haunts my dreams...: [Judgement Boy, Being forced to make Decisions, Giving up games, Accepting Reality]

"What am I doing wondering through this forest?": [All his life GBoy was a gamer. He used gaming to escape his family problems his social problems and even relationship problems. Eventually he discovered Gregory Horror Soul Collector and Lost his grip on Reality completely.]

A few more things you should be aware of...: [he enjoys gaming]

Will you remember my face?: [His head is a Tv Monitor His eyes are the Knobs on either side His Mouth is Speaker his torso is a game system his legs an cart with wheels his hands game controllers and his arms game cords]

Like I always say...: ["Would you like to play a game?"]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:33 am