Welcome to Gregory House

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We hope you'll enjoy your stay... forever...

Mama Dog

Becca-chan
    Becca-chan

Mama Dog Empty Mama Dog

Post by Becca-chan Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:12 pm

Name Registration...: Mama Dog ( originally Delilah Al'bara)

I like to go by...: Mama Dog...or Mamie Dog, either is fine

I've gained a few years...: 27

I'm a...: Female

Don't be fooled by my size: 5'ft 3 inches

Don't tell anyone, but I have a few feelings for...: No one comes to mind

Welcome to Gregory House...: Resident, Dog

I can be awfully dangerous...: If people try to take away what she deems as her 'baby' she becomes very protective and vicious

People say I'm...: Lovely...but just a touch out of reality with everything going on around her

I have a love for...: Reading

I'd like to avoid...: The madam of the hotel when she's in a bad mood

What haunts my dreams...: Miscarrying a child, a male's voice calling out to her

"What am I doing wondering through this forest?": In life, Delilah was happily married to a man who unbeknownst to her lived a double life as a criminal in order to support his family.

Unfortunately, the death penalty was active in their country and once her husband was caught, that was the price that he ultimately paid...of course Delilah had been kept oblivious as to what happened to her husband.

A while later, she ended up miscarrying their child...unable to deal with the loss ( and the absence of her husband) Delilah became a shut-in and rarely ventured outside...except to perhaps buy food to live on.

Ten long years past and eventually Delilah just decided to walk out of the house and leave everything behind.
    What made her do this, she did not know...it was almost like she was a puppet, being pulled along by a pair of unseen hands.

She soon came across the misty forest which seemed to come out of no where...and her journey stopped at the hotel.
    Although her transformation into Mama Dog didn't happen straight away, it didn't take her long to succumb to the effects of the place.

A few more things you should be aware of...: Mama Dog is a representation of mother's who either lose their children before birth; or die in childbirth.
    She also symbolises the mother that she wanted to be, since she's trapped in the early stages of pregnancy.

She is confined to a wheelchair, having lost the ability to 'move forward' from the tragedy that sent her into a downward spiral.

The wheelchair that she's normally in, symbolises her reliance on others; as she needs someone to push the wheelchair for her if the young woman's arms are full at the time.

And although with those bandages of hers, she looks like she could be a relative of the Mummies' ~
    The bandanges actually symbolise the mental scars that never healed.

Will you remember my face?:

Mama Dog MamaDogBlackBackground

Like I always say...: " My precious baby..."